Monday, September 10, 2012

A whisk worth taking.

For the past two years or so, I have been cooking almost nonstop. Always looking for new recipes, always looking for new and interesting food to try, always looking for a new culinary challenge.
I've been meaning to start a "cooking blog" for a while now.
Recent events have persuaded me to actually start doing so.
For the past few years, I have been dedicating myself to become a veterinarian.
Something switched in my head and I realized my true passion.
Culinary.
So I decided to keep track of my journey from some lost kid with no direction to master chef, via blog.
(Not, me becoming a master chef through this blog- we all know that is not going to happen- but rather the journey to become one.)

(Well, it was much more of a "eureka!" moment than that, but you get the point.)

So, let's do this, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment